99(Ninety Nine) Names of Allah
• The One who is Majid.
• The Noble, the illustrious.
• The only, the Unique.
• The Master who is relied upon in matters and reverted to in ones needs.
• The Perfect, the Eternal.
• The One attributed with Power.
• The Able, the Capable, the Omnipotent.
• The One with the perfect Power that nothing is withheld from Him.
• The Capable, The all Powerful
• He makes ahead what He wills.
• The Presenter, The Advancer, The Expediter
• The One who delays what He wills.
• The Fulfiller, the keeper behind, The Deferrer
• The One whose Existence is without a beginning.
• The First
• The One whose Existence is without an end.
• The Last
• The Apparent, the Exterior, The Manifest
• The One that nothing is above Him and nothing is underneath Him, hence He exists without a place.
• The Hidden, the Interior, the Latent
• The One who owns things and manages them.
• The Governor, The Ruler, The Master
• The One who is clear from the attributes of the creation.
• The Exalted, The most high, one above reproach.
• The One who is kind to His creatures, who covered them with His sustenance and specified whoever He willed among them by His support, protection, and special mercy.
• The Benefactor, The Beneficent, the Pious.
• The One who grants repentance to whoever He willed among His creatures and accepts his repentance.
• The Acceptor of Repentance, The Forgiver, the Relenting.
• The One who victoriously prevails over His enemies and punishes them for their sins. It may mean the One who destroys them.
• The Avenger
• The One with wide forgiveness.
• The Forgiver, the effacer, the Pardoner
• The One with extreme Mercy. The Mercy of Allah is His will to endow upon whoever He willed among His creatures.
• The merciful, the Ever Indulgent.
• The One who is Just in His judgment.
• The Just, the Equitable
• The One who gathers the creatures on a day that there is no doubt about, that is the Day of Judgment.
• The Collector, the comprehensive, Gatherer
• The One who does not need the creation.
• The rich, the all sufficing, Self-Sufficient
• The One who satisfies the necessities of the creatures.
• The Enricher, sufficer, the bestower.
• The Supporter who protects and gives victory to His pious believers. Al-Mu'tiy
• The Withholder
• The Preventer, the prohibiter, the defender.
• The One who makes harm reach to whoever He willed.
• The Distresser , The afflictor, the bringer of Adversity.
• The One who gives benefits to whoever He wills.
• The Beneficial Benefactor
• The One who guides.
• The Light
• The One whom with His Guidance His believers were guided, and with His Guidance the living beings have been guided to what is beneficial or them and protected from what is harmful to them.
• The Guide
• The One who created the creation and formed it without any preceding example.
• The Wonderful, the maker, Incomparable
• The One that the state of non-existence is impossible for Him.
• The Enduring, the Everlasting, the eternal
• The One whose Existence remains.
• The Inheritor, The Heir
• The One who guides.
• The Rightly Guided, The Conscious, the Guide
• The One who does not quickly punish the sinners.
• The most Patient, the Enduring.
98. Malik Al-Mulk
• The One who controls the Dominion and gives dominion to whoever He willed.
• The Ruler of the Kingdom, king of the Universe
99. Zul-l-Jalal wal-Ikram
• The One who deserves to be Exalted and not denied.
• Lord of Majesty and Generosity
Beautiful Names of Allah(Asma-Ul-Husna) Part-03 Reviewed by Engel on 12:56 AM Rating: