99(Ninety Nine) Names of Allah
• The One who knows the truth of things.
• The Aware. The Sagacious, one is who is aware.
• The One who delays the punishment for those who deserve it and then He might forgive them.
• The Gentle. The most patient, the Clement.
• The One deserving the attributes of Exaltment, Glory, Extolment, and Purity from all imperfection.
• The Great, Mighty
• The One who forgives a lot.
• The Forgiving, the Pardoner.
• The One who gives a lot of reward for a little obedience.
• The Grateful, the Thankful
• The One who is clear from the attributes of the creatures.
• The most high, the exalted.
• The One who is greater than everything in status.
• The great, the big.
• The One who protects whatever and whoever He willed to protect.
• The Guardian, the preserver.
• The One who has the Power.
• The maintainer, The Nourisher
• The One who gives the satisfaction.
• The noble, The Reckoner
• The One who is attributed with greatness of Power and Glory of status.
• The Majestic. The honorable, the exalted.
• The One who is clear from abjectness.
• The most generous, the Bountiful.
• The One that nothing is absent from Him. Hence it's meaning is related to the attribute of Knowledge.
• The Guardian, the watchful. Watcher.
• The One who answers the one in need if he asks Him and rescues the yearner if he calls upon Him.
• The Responder. The respondent, one who answers.
• The Englober. The enricher, the Omnipresent, the Knowledgeable.
• The One who is correct in His doings.
• The most Wise, the Judicious.
• The Affectionate, the Loving.
• The One who is with perfect Power, High Status, Compassion, Generosity and Kindness.
• The Glorious, the exalted.
• The One who resurrects for reward and/or punishment.
• The Resurrector, the Raiser from death.
• The One who nothing is absent from Him.
• The Witness
• The One who truly exists.
• The Truth, the Just.
• The One who gives the satisfaction and is relied upon.
• The Guardian, the Trustee
• The One with the complete Power.
• The powerful, the Almighty, The Strong
• The One with extreme Power which is un-interrupted and He does not get tired.
• The Strong, the Firm
• The Supporter, the Friend, the Defender the master.
• The praised One who deserves to be praised.
• The Praiseworthy , the Commendable
• The One who the count of things are known to him.
• The Counter
• The One who started the human being. That is, He created him.
• The Beginner, the Creator, The Originator
• The One who brings back the creatures after death.
• The Restorer, the Resurrector.
• The One who took out a living human from semen that does not have a soul. He gives life by giving the souls back to the worn out bodies on the resurrection day and He makes the hearts alive by the light of knowledge.
• The Bestower, the Life Giver.
• The One who renders the living dead.
• The Bringer of Death. The Death Giver.
• The One attributed with a life that is unlike our life and is not that of a combination of soul, flesh or blood.
• The Living. The Alive, the ever living.
• The One who remains and does not end.
• The Self-Subsistent, The Eternal, the Self Sustaining.
• The Rich who is never poor. Al-Wajd is Richness.
• The all perceiving, the Opulent, the Finder.
• The One without a partner.
• The One, the Unique.