Android My Arabic letters

My Arabic letters App
Interactive educational application that teaches kids Arabic alphabets!Ahrofy AlArabyyah (My Arabic Alphabets) provides an intuitive and engaging experience for kids wanting to learn the Arabic alphabets; The application features interactive and colorful graphics, animation and sound to engage kids to learn Arabic Alphabets and animal names easily.

The application is divided into two parts, the first part includes all 28 Arabic alphabets, and each alphabet is associated with an animal, which will animate when touched, swiping finger from right to left will move user to the next alphabet, the second part is an intuitive game that re-enforce lessons the kids learn.

Permissions of App
This application requires no special permissions to run. 

User Reviews
 

Android My Arabic letters Android My Arabic letters Reviewed by Engel on 12:38 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.